Marketing and Communications Associate
- Creating marketing deliverables.
- Providing marketing support to sales staff.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, website content, press releases, whitepapers, articles etc.
- Examining market trends and customer preferences.
- Evaluate and improve brand awareness.
- Evaluating marketing and communications opportunities.
- Assessing advertising spend to calculate key metrics and recommend ways to improve.
- Additional marketing and communications tasks.
- Demonstrated product marketing success or interest, preferably in the field of technology.
- Strong understanding of technical requirements and specifications.
- Previous experience with documentation and development of marketing and sales material.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- B.S. / B.A. in Marketing.
Type: Full-time / Part-time
Salary: $40,000 - $55,000 per year (plus benefits). / Part-time: $20.00 per hour
Please Note: No agencies, phone inquiries, or walk-ins.