- Maintain overall office facilities.
- Provide administrative support to the executive team.
- Oversee, order, and stock supplies in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with building management for repairs and maintenance.
- Serve as the emergency contact for the office.
- Develop working knowledge of internal systems.
- Help as needed with personnel recruiting process.
- Stand in for support and front-desk positions.
- Administer safety and security procedures.
- Responsible for office open and close.
- Manage vendor relations.
- Provide administrative support such as mailing, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Provide accounting support such as receivables, payables, and bookkeeping.
- Work on other tasks as they are assigned.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and Internet usage experience.
- Courteous, articulate, adaptable, assertive, and knack for improvising.
- Exemplary time management skills and sensitivity towards urgent matters.
- Highly responsible, dependable, and detail-oriented.
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
- Responsible with sensitive information.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred, with a minimum of two years of related experience.
Salary: Please provide salary requirements in your cover letter.
Please Note: No agencies, phone inquiries, or walk-ins.