Senior Software Developer
- Design and develop server-side, client-side, and web software.
- Develop extensive Internet-based applications.
- Design and develop mobile apps.
- Write well-documented source code.
- Document testing and release plans.
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and Windows APIs.
- Experience in C#, .NET Framework, Classic, or .NET Active Server Pages.
- Experience in SQL server database.
- Strong object-oriented and multi-threaded programming skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related field.
Salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per year (plus benefits).
Please Note: No agencies, phone inquiries, or walk-ins.