Web Designer (Graphic & UI)
- Initiate, conceptualize and lead user interface design based on a thorough understanding of the company's service functionality and usability.
- Translate conceptual design into visually compelling design elements.
- Communicate user interface design implementation to engineering support staff in the form of detailed specifications and design documents.
- Design user interface that is consistent with the company and product's brand strategy.
- Design marketing, pricing and other information web site pages.
- Push the limits of web design and implement best of breed technologies, including but not limited to Web 2.0 technologies and mobile/smartphone user interface.
- Design mobile app interface.
- Experience in User Interface / Graphic Design.
- Bachelor's degree in design-related discipline: Graphic or Interface design.
- Expert in Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator or similar software packages.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Knowledge of web design in a cross platform environment.
- Attention to detail is a must.
Please Note: No agencies, phone inquiries, or walk-ins.